- Should I take a MAOI?
- nardil and memory loss
- Anyone on MAO 's - like Marplan ?
- Lamictal or Topamax?
- ECT-Electric Shock Therapy??
- The best site about Psoriasis in Portuguese language
- Cover songs
- I've got a problem...
- Manowar Cums Into Canada!
- Need help with blower motor replacement '89 200
- MORE MAOI Diet Questions
- Tyramine and Depression
- Maoi diet and tyramine content of foods: Toronto authors
- why psych drug users are violent, stupid, evil (FWD: hostility on this group
- Thinking about going off my meds
- Five Weeks to Psychosis on Prozac
- Production of Nardil to cease?
- Benzo question
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! (to Americans anyway)
- Hide quoted text — Show quoted text ->Nomifensine was banned in the mid ’80s, due to the potential to cause a >lethal blood disorder. Banning may have been pre-mature (recognized, was >the disorder reversible?), however it emerged that the pharm. company had >hidden data, discovered during testing in Europe, that it [...]
Hey! U of T! U of T! U of T! Go Varsity Blues! I graduated from U of T long long ago. Peter
– Hide quoted text — Show quoted text -> 1: J Clin Psychopharmacol 1996 Oct;16(5):383-8 > Tyramine content of previously restricted foods in monoamine oxidase > inhibitor [...]
Please – Your thoughts on disclosure to employer of mental health issues. I’ve been employed here 14 years. I did a self-admission for 30 day inpatient treatment 10 years ago. The company was very supportive, and I have a good if not excellent reputation here since. However, I’m struggling big time [...]
First time post, and I’d like to throw out a number of questions. After 11 years on Nardil, I *believe* that it has begun to poop out, but really not sure. My doc has prescribed Effexor XR, and I am in my 4th day of tapering, now down to 30 mg. from [...]
This message was sent for the benefit of those who speak and read Portuguese. All the other users are also invited to visit the www.psoriase.org site. You're all wellcome! Caro amigo(a): Venho por este meio convid